DASH Evaluation Reports
- “From Organizational Culture to Survivor Outcomes 03-01-16“, A Process and Outcome Evaluation of DASH, by Nkiru Nnawulezi, Ph.D.
- “Flex Funding as a Promising Strategy to Prevent Homelessness for Survivors of Intimate Partner Violence“, Evaluation of DASH’s Survivor Resilience Fund by Cris M. Sullivan, Heather D. Bomsta, and Margaret Hacskaylo
- 83% of budget supports program expenses
- 15% of budget supports administrative expenses
- 2% of budget supports fundraising expenses
The District Alliance for Safe Housing (DASH) received GuideStar’s Exchange Gold level, a leading symbol of transparency and accountability provided by GuideStar USA, Inc. This level demonstrates DASH’s deep commitment to nonprofit transparency and accountability.