Make a gift using our secure, online form to create a future where safe housing is a human right shared by everyone.
Join our Empowerment Circle with a monthly donation to help survivors rebuild their lives on their own terms and sustain our programs year-round.
Additional Ways to Give
Please make your check out to “DASH” and post to:
PO Box 91730
Washington, DC 20090
You can also donate to DASH through your Donor Advised Fund. Log into your DAF and select DASH as your designation.
- Employer match – Ask your employer to match your donation to DASH! Many employers provide matching gifts at a 1:1 ratio (some even higher!) for donations and/or volunteer time contributed to nonprofit organizations.
- United Way #9391
- CFC #99008
- Leave a legacy of safe housing for survivors and their children by remembering DASH in your estate plans. Review sample language for bequest and estate planning.
- Stock/Wire Transfer – Donating stock is a wonderful way to contribute to your community.
Contact Meghan McDonough to learn more: (202) 462-3274 x101
Fundraise for DASH
Have fun and raise funds – use the ideas below for inspiration
- Denim Day – Do good by dressing up on your next virtual call, for a $5 donation to DASH, employees can wear jeans. Use our marketing guide to communicate and run your campaign.
- Host a virtual happy hour, dinner, or holiday party.
- Create a Facebook fundraising page in honor of your birthday or run/walk race.
- Shopping on Amazon? Use AmazonSmile and support DASH! Shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/71-1019574 and AmazonSmile will donate a portion to DASH at no extra cost to you.
Contact Donovan Trott to set up your fun-raiser!
Individuals and families fleeing crisis come to DASH with little to no resources. Make a tremendous difference by donating essential needs as they rebuild their lives.
- Purchase requested items from our Target Charity Wish List
- Provide a gift card from your favorite restaurant or food delivery, or ride-sharing services such as Lyft and Uber and mail to: DASH – PO Box 91730, Washington, DC 20090
- Share this page with your social network and invite others to join you in supporting families and survivors.
DASH deeply values all contributions to sustain our work. For questions or other ways to make a difference, contact Meghan McDonough (202-462-3274 x101).
The District Alliance for Safe Housing (Tax ID #71-1019574) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.