Make a gift using our secure, online form to create a future where safe housing is a human right shared by everyone.
Join our Empowerment Circle with a monthly donation to help survivors rebuild their lives on their own terms and sustain our programs year-round.
Additional Ways to Give
Please make your check out to “DASH” and post to:
PO Box 91730
Washington, DC 20090
You can also donate to DASH through your Donor Advised Fund. Log into your DAF and select DASH as your designation.
- Employer match – Ask your employer to match your donation to DASH! Many employers provide matching gifts at a 1:1 ratio (some even higher!) for donations and/or volunteer time contributed to nonprofit organizations.
- United Way #9391
- CFC #99008
- Leave a legacy of safe housing for survivors and their children by remembering DASH in your estate plans. Review sample language for bequest and estate planning.
- Stock/Wire Transfer – There are many advantages of donating stock to DASH. It is easy and you receive a two-part benefit of receiving an immediate tax deduction and avoiding capital gains tax. To make a gift of stock to DASH, please contact your broker and utilize our stock form.
Contact Selvana Awad to learn more: (202) 462-3274 x 103
Empower and rebuild lives in your community by partnering with DASH – the largest safe housing provider in DC.
Read more about how you can create life-changing impact, and contact Meghan McDonough to partner with us.
Fundraise for DASH
Have fun and raise funds – use the ideas below for inspiration
- Host a virtual happy hour, dinner, or holiday party.
- Create a Facebook fundraising page in honor of your birthday or run/walk race.
- Shop for a Cause! Use AmazonSmile and support DASH by using this link smile.amazon.com/ch/71-1019574 and AmazonSmile will donate a portion to DASH at no extra cost to you.
Contact Donovan Trott to set up your fun-raiser!
Individuals and families fleeing crisis come to DASH with little to no resources. Make a tremendous difference by donating essential needs as they rebuild their lives.
- Donate essentials from our Target Charity Wish List
- Share this page with your social network and invite others to join you in supporting families and survivors.
DASH deeply values all contributions to sustain our work. For questions or other ways to make a difference, contact Selvana Awad (202-462-3274 x103).
The District Alliance for Safe Housing (Tax ID #71-1019574) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.