Virginia Williams Family Resource Center
For Families Experiencing Homelessness due to Domestic Violence, please contact us. DASH works collaboratively with families at the Virginia Williams Resource Center to prevent homelessness by exploring ways to keep survivors housed, helping them to identify housing options.
- Advocacy for short term (emergency) and long-term housing to families in crisis.
- Re-establishing financial and housing independence.
- Resources for finding new housing.
- Dealing with housing discrimination.
- Changing or terminating a lease.
- Resources for changing or leaving a dangerous housing situation.
- See fact sheet for more information